Estate Auction – 4 bdrm 2 bath House and Furnishings
4912 Gatchet Blvd S, Lakeland, FL 33813
Satruday June 15, 10am
Great House, Great Neighborhood right in the middle of the cherished Lakeland Highlands –
- 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, family room, living room, formal dining room, large carport
- 24-29-08-279320-000140 REVA HEIGHTS ADD NO 1 PB 49 PG 50 LOT 14
- 1902 sf living area (2352 sf under roof)
- City of Lakeland water and electric
- large fenced rear yard with utility work shop storage
- 77′ x 129′ lot .23 ac
- 2018 taxes with exemptions $386
- Masonry construction with flat tar and gravel roof
Note* furnishings and appliances will be sold separately during the same auction. Dishwasher and drop in stove and range combo will remain with the real estate.
Real Estate Auction terms:
- suggested opening bid $90,000
- furnishings including refrigerator, washer and dryer will be auctioned separately
- 10% buyers premium will be added to bid to arrive at contract price
- winning bidder will post $5,000 escrow deposit to be held by closing agent
- balance at closing within 45 days after auction conclusion
- properrty being sold “as is” (buyer may make inspection by appointement prior to auction.
- seller will furnish doc stamps, title policy and 1/2 closing agents fee.
- buyer will pay for recording the deed and 1/2 of closing agents fee in addition to charges related to financing.
- Buyer will pay for survey if desired.
Note: property dimensions and other information were derived from the Polk County Property Appraisers office and not verified or warranted by the auction company or the seller Prospective purchasers are expected to make their own due diligence research prior to bidding.
|Address:||4912 Gatchet Blvd S|
|Lot Square Feet:||9923|
|Garage:||2 car port|
|Property Type:||single family residential|
|Fencing:||4' chain link rear yard|
|Flooring:||carpet and vinyl|
|Lot size:||77' x 129'|
|Location:||4912 Gatchet Blvd S, Lakeland, FL|
|Inclusions:||built in appliances|
|Utilities:||City of Lakeland|