Auction – 2.35 ac Commercial Waterfront
iinternet Bidding Ends June 14 – SIGN UP
This rare development find has everthing going for it –
- Corner 3.2 acre tract
- 200' commercial frontage on busy US Hwy 17 S.
- 180' frontage on St Johns River with sea wall iin place
- C-2 zoning Urban Service future land use
- County water tap and meter in place
- Sewer available along front of property
- Fire Hydrant already installed
- Median cut in Hwy accessing South corner of property
- Just 1 mile South of bridge to Palatka
- suggested opening bid $149,000
- 10% buyers premium will be added to bid to arrive at contract price
- winning bidder will post $10,000 escrow deposit to be held by closing agent
- closing will be within 30 days after auction conclusion – see seller financing terms below
- property being sold "as is" (seller may inspect anytime prior to auction conclusion)
- seller will furnish doc stamps, title policy and 1/2 closing agents fee.
- buyer will pay for closing and 1/2 of closing agents fee in addition to charges related to financing.
- Buyer will pay for survey if desired.
Note: property dimensions and other information were derived from the Putnam County Property Appraisers office and not verified or warranted by the auction company or the seller Prospective purchasers are expected to make their own due diligence research prior to bidding.
Seller Financing terms
- $100,000 down payment
- 8% interest
- 15 year amortization monthly payments
|Address:||333 S. U|